Flexi-Van Leasing, LLC
Last Update: September 27, 2021
1 . Personal Information That We Collect
Personal information is information, or a combination of pieces of information, that could reasonably allow you to be identified. We collect personal information from a variety of sources, including from you directly (e.g., when you provide your name, address, or contact information), from your devices, (e.g., data collected from cookies and similar technologies as described in our Cookies Policy below or when you use our website or applications), and information we collect about you from other sources, such as public records. Note that we and our service providers may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device over time and across different websites when you use the Services.
We may collect the following categories of personal information from and about you:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information about your interactions with websites, applications, or advertisements.
- Geolocation data as inferred by your IP address.
- Call recordings for compliance, quality assurance, and training purposes.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information listed above.
We have disclosed each of the above-listed categories of personal information for a business purpose in the past 12 months.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect or receive:
- To provide our services: We use your personal information to deliver the services you request.
- Identification and authentication: We use your information to verify your identity when you access and use our Services, or otherwise engage with us, and to ensure the security of your personal information. We also use your information to facilitate account creation and log on functions, including when you log in with a third party account (e.g. Google or Facebook).
- Marketing: We may use your personal information to design and implement marketing campaigns, including to market our services to you, subject to any opt-outs you may exercise.
- Service improvement and feedback: We may use your personal information to improve our services, or to request and respond to feedback from you.
- Analytics: We may use your personal information for data analysis and to develop new products or services.
- Exercising our rights: We may use your personal information to exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect, prevent, and respond to intellectual property infringement claims or violations of law.
- Complying with our obligations: We may process your personal information to carry out fraud prevention checks or comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, when required by law.
We may also anonymize your personal information in such a way that you may not reasonably be re-identified by us or any other company, and may use this anonymized information for any other purpose. We will not use personal information for purposes not addressed here without your consent.
3. How And When We Share Your Personal Information
We share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights or those of others, to maintain and expand our business, and to fulfill business obligations, as further described below.
We may share your information with the following categories of third parties:
- Analytics providers: We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity.
- Third-Party Advertisers: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
4. Children’s Privacy Protection
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at CustomerSupport@FlexiVan.com.
5. Your Choices Over Your Personal Information
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at CustomerSupport@FlexiVan.com.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can contact us at CustomerSupport@FlexiVan.com.
Cookies and similar technologies: A cookie is a small text file that can be placed on your device. The cookie helps analyze web traffic and lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow us to respond to your individual preferences when online and tailor operations by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by visiting https://flexivan.com/subscription-preferences/. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
Do Not Track:
We do not respond to do not track signals or other mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across the networks of websites and online services in which we participate. For more information, visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
6. Data Security
We have implemented security measures designed to protect the security of personal information we collect. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of data collected via the internet. Transmission of personal information is done at your own risk, and you are responsible for the security of your computing environment.
7. International Data Processing & Transfer
Information collected through the Services will be processed in and subject to the laws of the United States, which, if you are not located in the United States, may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States. In addition, we may transfer your information outside the United States to our affiliates, business partners, and service providers located in other countries.
8. For California Residents
California law, subject to certain limitations, grants its residents certain rights regarding the collection and use of their personal information.
- Right to know and request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected within the last 12 months, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information. This includes the right to know if we have sold or disclosed your personal information.
- Right to delete. Residents have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to non-discrimination. Residents have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above-listed rights. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate reasonably relating to the value of your personal information.
We do not sell personal information, as defined under California law, including with respect to individuals under 16 years of age.
If you are a California resident and would like to exercise any of the above rights, please submit your request to CustomerSupport@FlexiVan.com or send a letter to Flexi-Van Leasing, LLC, Attention: Customer Service, 7320 E. Butherus Drive, Suite 201, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Once we will receive your request, we will review it to determine whether it is verifiable. Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to honor your request.
9. Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal information has been used, please contact us at CustomerSupport@FlexiVan.com.